Thursday, April 12, 2012

My Fun Easter Brunch.... HH(:

The Hosts with the Most & a  Beautiful Couple....  Stanley Rubin & Kathleen Hughes
 Harrison Held & Stanley Rubin
I had fun at Kathleen Hughes' & Stanley Rubin's Easter Brunch on Sunday...   Stanley is an award winning iconic producer...  besides winning the first Emmy in history he's produced tons of great moVies & TV shows....  including "RiVer of No Return" starring Marilyn Monroe, Robert Mitchum & Rorie Calhoun... Kathleen Hughes was a gorgeous  MM contemporary in the 1950's - The Rubin's appeared in my popular Hollywod Icons Talk Show Trilogy called "The Ultimate Marilyn"....  I Love These People...  HH(:

On the subject of Marilyn Monroe I saw this awesome shirt  yesterday...  I've never seen a picture of MM holding a machine gun!  They are at Bella's 343 S. Broadway DT & are only $6!!

No comments:

Post a Comment